Playing around with Malala’s type.
I also live traced the original leaf as it wasn’t a very high quality image and I wanted the gold to be slightly darker.
I finally found imagery for Rosa that I was happy with. I adjusted the colours and text and I am quite pleased with it.
I found this vector of the Nasa logo on http://www.brandsoftheworld.com as the logo I originally used wasn’t a very high quality. My original plan was to not include the word Nasa on the logo but I thought I would try it first to see if it did work.
I think it does work and doesn’t look too busy or clash with the banner like maybe I thought it would. It is more recognisable with the writing and I just find the over deck much stronger than my previous Sally Ride ones.
I didn’t have to make any changes to Yayoi expect swapping the drawing for the vector and with Frida I was going to vectorise her flower background but was advised to leave it as it was so I haven’t changed anything on her either.
Finished decks ready to be sent to print.